Conclude a licence agreement

To be able to play music (“playing” in the sense of reproduction in public, rather than performing), you need the permission of the person who created it – the music author or music publisher. The level of remuneration depends on e.g. the way the music is used.

Work out the costs and use the tool below to conclude a licence agreement.

At the moment the tool is only available in Dutch.