Reporting changes

When I registered my musical work, it had not yet been published. It has been now. Do I need to register it again?
No, that’s not necessary. Unless it is a foreign publication. In the case of a Dutch publication, the publisher is obliged to report it to Buma/Stemra.

How do I make changes to a previously registered work?
A change to a previously registered musical work can be communicated through the portal. If necessary, changes can be indicated on the confirmation letter sent by Buma.

I have completed and sent in a registration form, but I made a mistake. What should I do?
‚ÄčThe best you can do is to fill out and send in a registration form again (with your signature). Please mention that this concerns a correction.